Instructions for all iScreen OFD testing devices
Instructions: Allow the iScreen™ Oral Device to come to room temperature [15-30
Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum, or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test and cap from the sealed pouch and use the test as soon as possible.
2. Remove the collector from the sealed pouch and give it to the donor.
3. Instruct the donor to insert the sponge end of the collector into the mouth and actively swab the inside of the mouth and the top of the tongue. As soon as the sponge softens slightly, the donor should gently press the sponge between the tongue and teeth to ensure complete saturation.
4. The sponge is saturated when no hard spots can be detected. Collect for a total of three (3) minutes before removing the sponge.
5. Remove the collector from the mouth. With the test device on a flat surface, insert the collector into the test device by pushing it into the chamber and turning the collector clockwise until engaged. Wait 1 minute.
6. After 1 minute, rotate the collection chamber counterclockwise and set the timer for 9 minutes.
7. Read results at 9 minutes.
8. If positive results are observed, remove the collector by turning it counterclockwise and pulling. Secure the cap over the collection chamber, seal the reservoir with tamper evident tape and send the device to a laboratory for confirmation. The laboratory can access the reservoir through the stopper.
Built with Volusion